Endoca CBD Hemp Oil Drops 1500 mg. (15%) – 10 ml.
Out of stock
15% CBD (1500mg), a very concentrated liquid hemp oil is created using C02, the gentlest method of raw hemp extraction. That way the most important active molecules in the plant remain intact. Applying gentle heat under filtration, CBD is formed from its natural precursor CBDa, creating a wax-free liquid oil complete with all the main botanical constituents.
The hemp plant’s unique combination of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential fatty acids and nutrients work seamlessly together with our bodies to support a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
When it comes to superfoods, hemp is at the top of the list, thanks to its complex structure of over 400 molecules delivering a valuable dose of daily nutrition. Found within Endoca’s proprietary formula are the cannabinoids, omegas, vitamins and minerals that are often missing from our diets. In one simple oil, you’ll get this and more.
At Endoca we produce our hemp extracts under pharmaceutical control. We are constantly innovating our production methods, employing a team of scientists, herbalists and nutritionists to formulate our organic extracts to the highest standards of good manufacturing practices. Consistent potency and purity in every bottle is achieved through rigorous laboratory testing, so when you read our labels, you know exactly what you’re getting.
One of the best ways to get maximum absorption is by taking hemp oil in liquid form. In every 15% Hemp Oil bottle you’ll find 1500 mg of CBD (Cannabidiol), from organic certified hemp cultivars free from pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers. Not only that, but our hemp oil also includes the perfect 1:3 ratio of Omega 3s and 6s, as well as free radical-fighting Vitamin E and co-factors and co-nutrients.
Plant cannabinoids such as CBD help to keep our body in balance by stimulating the Endocannabinoid system; a complex network of cannabis-like chemicals and receptors found throughout our brain, central nervous and immune system. It regulates everything from sleep, appetite, mood, pain and inflammation, maintaining an internal balance despite the ups and downs of life. At Endoca we believe that hemp could be a natural endocannabinoid support, as it contains phytocannabinoids similar to our own.
- Each bottle contains: 1500 mg of CBD
- A single drop contain: 5mg CBD
- Total number of drops: 300
- Organic certification
- No preservatives or artificial colours
- Vegan, Gluten free, non-GMO
- Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E: 5mg
- Phytocannabinoids: 15% (1500mg) CBD also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN) *Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene
- Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors and co-nutrients.
CBD Form CBD Content Flavour Size Total CBD Content Percentage of CBD Cannabinoids Ingredients
Number of Packets Source of Grow Extraction Process Brand CBD Ratio CBD Level Flavoured or Natural
(50%) Hemp seed oil: